In 2018, TJFP gave 650,000 dollars to 182 trans-led grassroots groups across the country, and we hope to do it again in 2019! Please review the eligibility criteria and apply! Share widely and get your application in!
Is Your Group Eligible for a TJFP Grant?
- Are you a group?
- Are you a grassroots, trans justice group run by and for trans people?
- Is your group’s total budget less than $250,000?
- Are you located in the United States or Puerto Rico?
- Are you centering the leadership of trans people organizing around their experiences with racism, economic injustice, transmisogyny, ableism, immigration, incarceration, and other intersecting oppressions?
- Are you meeting the needs of different local communities and using organizing and/or providing services to help bring people together?
- Do you see your work as part of a bigger picture of trans-led work that seeks dignity and justice for all people?
TJFP does not fund individuals.
You do not need to be a 501c3 non-profit or have a fiscal sponsor to apply!