Please spread the word that our application deadline is this Thursday February 15th, 2018 at 12 Midnight EST!
Now is the time to apply or encourage others!
Is Your Group Eligible for a TJFP Grant?
- Are you a group?
- Are you a grassroots, trans justice group run by and for trans people?
- Is your group’s total budget less than $250,000?
- Are you located in the United States or Puerto Rico?
- Are you centering the leadership of trans people organizing around their experiences with racism, economic injustice, transmisogyny, ableism, immigration, incarceration, and other intersecting oppressions?
- Are you meeting the needs of different local communities and using organizing and/or providing services to help bring people together?
- Do you see your work as part of a bigger picture of trans-led work that seeks dignity and justice for all people?
TJFP does not fund individuals.
You do not need to be a 501c3 non-profit or have a fiscal sponsor to apply!
In 2017, TJFP gave half a million dollars to 153 trans-led grassroots groups across the country, and we hope to give another half a million away in 2018.
Applications are now open for 2018 TJFP grants! Please review the eligibility criteria and apply! Share widely and get your application in!
The application is currently available in English and Spanish, but please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15th if you need a translated version in another language of the application. We aim to make this process as accessible as possible, so please let us know about any other needs you have and we will do our best to meet them.
While you’re at it, check out our 2016 annual report so that you can see some of the groups that we funded last year. And if you can, help us continue to make this work happen by donating. From $1 to $50,000, there truly is no donation too big or too small. Every penny goes directly to these grassroots groups, without strings attached. Please join TJFP in continuing to support grassroots trans leadership!